Genuine SMOK RPM80 Pro Pod System Vape kit 18650 Battery 2ml Capacity
The Smok RPM80 Pro pod kit is an upgraded version of the highly sought after RPM80 pod kit. Utilising the same functions and design as its predecessor, the RPM80 Pro is powered by a 18650 battery (sold separately) and features Variable Wattage mode as well as a range of safety protections. The pod device also comes included with the RPM80 pod featuring a pre-installed RPM 0.4 Ohm mesh coil as well as an RPM80 RGC pod housing a pre-installed RGC 0.17 Ohm conical mesh coil.
This pod kit is intended for intermediate to advanced users.
Boasting a solid design, the RPM80 Pro features a stylish aesthetic which stands out from the crowd. A sleek TFT colour screen displays essential data and modes, navigated through the operational buttons at the bottom of the device whilst a large firing button serves to activate, lock and unlock the RPM80 Pro. With an 80W max output, users can alter the wattage of the device to suit their vaping preference.
The RPM80 Pro pod device is compatible with both the RPM80 RPM 2ml standard pods, which are compatible with all of the RPM coil series, as well as the proprietary RPM80 RGC pods which utilises a 0.17 Ohm conical mesh coil that heats e-liquid at a faster rate for rich flavour.
Specification & Features:
- Battery Capacity: Single 18650
- Battery Type: Single 18650 (sold separately)
- Coil Resistance: 0.17ohm, 0.4ohm
- Coil Types: Mesh
- Made In: China
- Tank Capacity: 2ml
- Powered By Single 18650 Battery (sold separately, Not Included)
- 80W Max Output
- Stylish, Resilient Design
- TFT Colour Screen
- Large Firing Button
- Operational Buttons
- IQ80 Chipset
- Variable Wattage Mode
- Range Of Safety Protections
- 2ml E-Liquid Capacity
- Adjustable Airflow (RGC Pod Only)
- Rubber Plug Top Fill
- Multiple Coil Compatibility
- Smok RPM80 Pro Pod Device
- Smok RPM80 RPM 2ml Pod (RPM Mesh 0.4 Ohm Coil Pre-Installed)
- Smok RPM80 RGC 2ml Pod (RGC 0.17 Ohm Conical Mesh Pre-Installed)
- Micro USB Charging Cable
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
Inventory Last Updated: Jun 07, 2023